Birth Year of 2010
( 7 v 7 Format )
TEAM GOAL: Create talented players, develop personal character, enjoy team unity and play soccer at the highest level in a cost-conscious way, doing what is in the best interest of the players and their families.
- CPYSL Games: Fall 2019 Season (8 games) / Spring 2020 Season (6 games)
- Four Tournaments: Two in the fall of 2019 / Two in the spring of 2020
- Coach’s Training: Two outdoor training sessions per week in the fall and spring; possibly once a week in the summer
- Indoor League: One session at Yellow Breeches (February – March / 8 games)
- Indoor / Futsal Training: Once a week January and February at local indoor facility
- Coach’s Training: One training session per week January and February
- All administrative fees, insurance, passes, and registration
- Outdoor field usage and maintenance
- Uniform Kit: Two jerseys, one pairs of shorts, two pairs of socks (all Adidas; under $80 if you need a new kit)
- Payment Schedule: $200 Acceptance Fee, $150 due August 1, $100 due November 1, $100 due February 1
- NOTE: Compared to other area clubs, this price includes one or two more tournaments, indoor / futsal training and league play in the overall price.